- Can be used to either optimize patient’s regimen or summarize medication regimens for patients with many medications.
- Pill Card Template
- Contains information on the teach-back method
- Includes toolkit, interactive learning module, and information for managers looking to promote teach-back with their staff
- Focuses on health literacy as a whole and seeks to provide resources for health care professionals (not pharmacy specific)
- This links to “Strategies to Improve Communication between Pharmacy Staff and Patients: Training Program for Pharmacy Staff” which was developed by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. It is a formal program for promoting patient - staff communication.
- This pharmacy specific site, also by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, provides health literacy tools for the pharmacy and resources for pharmacists interested in learning more about health literacy.
Copyright © 2017 Pharmacy Society of Wisconsin. All rights reserved.