Benefits of Joining PSW!
What’s in it for you? Professional and political advocacy, practice interest networks, continuing education programs, networking and leadership opportunities, e-news and regular professional publications. Most importantly, a unified voice that draws on the strength of all Wisconsin’s pharmacy professionals. Click here to Join Today!
LEGISLATIVE AND REGULATORY REPRESENTATION
- Provision of a unified and collective voice on state legislative issues
- Full-time staff, plus contracted lobbying support for pharmacy and health care issues
- Provision of a proactive legislative agenda as well as response to other issues impacting pharmacy
- Advocacy for member issues to the PEB and other state agencies
- The Journal—a bimonthly journal covering all aspects of state and national news
- PSW Fast Facts—a weekly e-newsletter for up-to-the-minute news
- PSW website, access to members' only sections
- Full-time professional and administrative staff, easy to reach and ready to respond
- Advocacy of new and emerging roles for pharmacists with other health care providers
- Interaction with health-system and managed care administrators regarding pharmacy practice issues
- Regular interaction with pharmacy’s national associations, other state associations and societies
- Special services and unique opportunities for new pharmacy practitioners
- Facilitation of employment opportunities for members through an employment listing service
- Practitioners recovery program
Copyright © 2019 Pharmacy Society of Wisconsin. All rights reserved.