AS A MEMBER YOU HAVE ACCESS TO ...
- Fast Facts e-newsletter which is distributed weekly to all PSW members
- Newsline e-newsletter focusing on senior care pharmacy and is distributed monthly to Long Term Care Section members of PSW
- TechLink e-newsletter is published four times a year and distributed to Technician Section members of PSW
- Legislative e-newsletter published monthly and delivered to member
- Legislative Action Center - The PSW Legislative Action Center is your guide to legislative and rule making efforts that may affect pharmacy practice in Wisconsin.
- Online Directories to search for other members and practices.
- Use of logo for your practice site.
- Exclusive resource links that celebrate pharmacy
- A library of Clinical Links
- Information for pharmacists on Immunization
- Health-System Pharmacy Professional Sharing Portal called PRIME Time. PSW's Hospital Pharmacy Advisory Board has established this forum to share information and expertise among members who have an interest in topics that affect health system pharmacy practice.
- Interest groups for Senior Care/LTC or Technicians
- Discounted Pricing at conferences, workshops and events
- Member Prices in the PSW Store
Interested in finding out more information on becoming a PSW Member, please email Sophia or take the initiative and Join Today!
In addition, if your pharmacy is a WPQC member, you have access to additional WPQC-specific resources. The Wisconsin Pharmacy Quality Collaborative (WPQC) is a group consisting of both pharmacists and health plan/purchaser representatives dedicated to creating a pharmacy quality pay for performance demonstration project that aligns incentives for both pharmacists and payors. If you or your pharmacy is interested in joining WPQC, call 608.827.9200 or email Kari Trapskin.
The WPQC member portal provides access to ...
- Templates and forms to use in your practice
- Resources, scripts and training videos
- Homestudy materials
- Marketing materials and tools to assist in making WPQC successful in your pharmacy
- WPQC Newsletter archive
- United Way Safe and Health Aging information and resources