Poster Abstracts from PSW Annual Meeting Now Available
Poster abstracts from the 2019 PSW Annual Meeting are now available on the JPSW website under the "JPSW Supplements" tab.
The JPSW website also hosts all of our Open Access articles. To share with your colleagues, go to www.jpswi.org and view all open access materials!
You can still download a full version of any Journal issue on The Journal Archive page on the PSW website.
Pharmacists Appointed to Governor’s Task Force on Reducing Prescription Drug Prices
Earlier this week, Governor Evers announced appointments to serve on the Governor’s Task Force on Reducing Prescription Drug Prices. The Task Force is charged with making recommendations for reducing prescription drug prices in Wisconsin. Five pharmacists were selected to serve:
- Brent Eberle, Senior Vice President, Health Strategies & Chief Pharmacy Officer, Navitus Health Solutions; General Manager, Lumicera Health Services
- Tony Fields, Vice President and Chief Pharmacy Officer, ARCW
- Janet Fritsch, Owner, Baraboo Corner Drug Hometown Pharmacy
- Alan Lukazewski, Director of Clinical Pharmacy, NeuGen
- Sue Wilhelm, Interim Clinical Officer and Director of Pharmacy Services, Security Health Plan
PSW looks forward to supporting the discussion of this task force and congratulates the appointees.