As the Membership Contact for your business, you can RENEW in three easy steps:
- Login to the PSW website, and under the Company Affiliations section in the lower right corner of your profile page, click on the Manage Company and Employees link.
- Click on the Manage Corporate Membership button.
- Click the Manage link for the business(es) and specific employees* you would like to include on your invoice. If not renewing a specific type of membership, select Not Joining or Renewing at this time.
- Repeat as needed and continue to check-out. To select Invoice – choose that option in the payment type drop-down box on the payment page.
*If there are employees listed that no longer work at your place of business or new employees you need to add, return to your profile page by clicking the Welcome [Your Name]! link at the top right of screen.
- Under the Company Affiliations section in the lower right corner, click on the Manage Company and Employees link.
- Click the Manage Employees link on the right side of the page.
- Click the Remove link next to ex-employees.
- Click the Find an Employee button on the top of the list and search for a new employee by first and/or last name. Select the employee you need to add. If the person is not found, please call the PSW office for assistance at 608-827-9200.
- When finished, click Return to User Account link on the right.
- To include newly added employees on your renewal invoice, continue with step 2 in the above section to renew their memberships.