Did you know you can request access to your patients' electronic medical records from outside organizations? Many health systems using Epic provide view-only access through EpicCare Link to health care providers outside of their organization. Below you will find a list of current organizations offering this service. Please notify us at PSW if you are aware of additional organizations providing this service, or have additional questions or concerns.
Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
- CHW EpicCare Link Portal
- CHW is now enrolling referring providers as EpicCare Link users. If you are interested, please contact Physician Support Services at 414-266-2310.
Group Health Cooperative of South Central Wisconsin
- GHC EpicLink Information Guide
- At the bottom of the page, click on ‘GHC EpicLink Partner Agreement’. Fill out the form and return it as requested. If you don't hear back in a timely manner, be sure to follow up!
Gundersen Health System
- GHS Link Request
- Complete the Register Your Facility Here form and a Gundersen Health System representative will contact you.
Hospital Sisters Health System (HSHS)
- AccessOne Request
- Complete the form and specify in the comments box that you would like to become an EpicCare Link partner.
- SSM EpicCare Link Request
- Enter your information and someone will contact you about getting access. It may take a few months to set up as the approval process occurs once monthly.
- UnityPoint Health EpicCare Link Information Guide
- Submit an e-mail to CareLinkRequest@unitypoint.org stating your name, facility name, facility address, type of facility, and reason for access. You will be contacted by the regional contact with appropriate forms and instructions.