WPQC Certification Instructions
In order to become WPQC-certified, you will need to complete a rigorous and important home training program. You are expected to thoughtfully review, analyze, incorporate and complete the materials contained in this homestudy. To receive credit for completion of the WPQC Homestudy, you must complete all of the specified activities.
How to become WPQC-certified:
Step 1: Register for WPQC by clicking on the Join/Renew your PSW/WPQC Membership button on your membership profile.
Have the following things handy:
After you register, you will be sent an email with detailed instructions as to how to proceed through the following steps 2-5.
Step 2: Access your course folder to view/complete the WPQC Homestudy materials.
Step 3: Complete the WPQC Assessment Exam. (You must receive a score of >70% in order to proceed to the next step.)
Step 4: Complete the WPQC Evaluation.
Step 5: Request CE credit and Obtain your WPQC certificate.
After successful completion of all of these steps:
- Your CE credits will be uploaded to your CPE Monitor Account within 60 days of completion.
- Your WPQC Certification Certificate will be available to download.
- You will be connected to your affiliated pharmacy practice site(s) as a WPQC-certified pharmacist/technician.
- PSW will share your information with the WPQC payers granting authorization to add you to approved provider lists.
- PSW will share your information with Aprexis Health Solutions granting permission to issue an account login.