Speaking with a unified voice has been proven as an effective strategy in the representation of Wisconsin’s pharmacy professionals and the multitude of pharmacy businesses in the state. A component of PSW’s legislative advocacy is the provision of financial support to the election campaigns of pro-pharmacy candidates.
The Friends of Pharmacy Fund (FPF) enables contributors to support political candidates recommended by PSW. The coordinated campaign support program emphasizes both the individual contributor and the combined contributions of each of the participants.
How Does FPF Work?
- Open a conduit account by making a contribution online: www.pswi.org/conduit
- PSW will identify a candidate who is supportive of pharmacy issues and will contact you to gain your permission to use funds from your conduit account.
- If you give permission, monies will be deducted from your conduit account and combined with the contributions of other FPF members to make a more sizeable contribution.
- A FPF account holder can request that a contribution from their account be sent to the candidate of their choice at any time.
- When your account runs low on funds, you can replenish it online.